Creator – Frequently Asked Questions

You are here:
Estimated reading time: 1 min

Can I become a Creator from my country?

The use of Crypto Currency payment options allows creators to reside in any country that allows crypto currency payment.

How do I get paid ?

Your earnings are available in Your Wallet section within the My Profile section of the app. You can be paid directly into a crypto currency wallet in USDT on the ethereum (ERC20) blockchain. To receive your payments easily we recommend creating an account with or an equivalent crypto exchange. More advanced users can use a self custodial wallet such as Metamask.

We will also support payments being made into bank account shortly.

Payout Percentages ?

From the content creators available funds, creators will receive 80% of the revenue on their earnings on withdraw request (which include subscriptions, paid messages and tips). The remaining 20% is a service fee that covers referral payments, payment processing, hosting, support, and all other services.